Lincoln Quality Shoe Leather Dye and Dressing
Restore the color of your shoes with Leather Dye. Leather Dye is sometimes referred to as "oil dye" or aniline dye" or "penetrating dye," and is used to restore or change the color of leather by penetrating deeply into the leather. When Leather Dye is used to restore color, all built-up polish and dirt should be removed with Dye Preparer. When dying a shoe to a new color, the old color should first be stripped off by using Dry Cleaner and Spot Remover. Leather Dyes are available in 23 fashion colors for dyeing shoes and other leather articles. Colorless Dye contains the same fine ingredients as Leather Dye -- except the color -- and is used as a dye-diluter to make all Leather Dye colors into lighter shades, as desired.
- One of the most recognized penetrating leather dyes in the world
- Permanently dies smooth, unfinished and vegetable dyed leathers
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Thoroughly clean and strip leathers before dying
- Also works well when applied with a dry sponge or wool daubers