Men's Professional Vamp Stretcher stretches up the shoe in the vamp area. Solid maple wood with steel inner workings. One shoe stretcher stretches the right and the left shoe, so they are sold individually, not as a pair. For best results, use with one of these shoe stretch liquid or aerosols. Available in Men's sizes medium (8-10) and
large (10 -12 )
- Stretches upward
- Solid maple wood
- All metal workings on the inside
- Works for both left and right
- Comes in 2 sizes
1) Push the stretcher into the shoe as far as it can go.
2) Turn the stretcher clockwise until it becomes snug, then turn it 2 more times.
3) Let sit for 8 hours and it should be done. If still tight, repeat the process again.
If your shoes are leather, you'll have greater success.
Purchase shoes at the end of the day, or after work or playing sports, for best fit.
Measure both feet, as no two feet are the same size. Purchase shoes for the larger foot.
Walk around the store to ensure a comfortable fit before buying, and always try on shoes with the socks or hosiery with which you will wear them.
Don't plan on shoes stretching with wear. If they aren't comfortable, don't buy them.